Inateck's barcode scanner Software Development Kits (SDKs) provide you the solution to integrate our scanners to your own company applications and systems. It can seamlessly capture data, and also take control over scanner functionalities. By using Inateck SDKs, applications can effectively collect data and leverage it within the app to improve operational efficiency and enhance your productivity.
For the below version of scanners, firmware needs to be upgraded before using our SDK and APP. Please send an email to email@example.com, contact our customer service to obtain the upgrade software.
BCST-73: SN prefix from 2K till 3C28
BCST-42: SN prefix from 3B09 till 3D10
For the below new version of scanners, firmware upgrad is NOT needed, you can directly use the APP and SDK.
BCST-73: SN prefix from 3C29
BCST-42: SN prefix from 3D11
BCST-91: All versions
- Search for Inateck barcode scanner and pair with it via Bluetooth
- Set Bluetooth name
- Set sound: Silent, Low Volume, Medium Volume, High Volume
- Set vibration: Off, Weak, Strong
- Illuminative light: Light up when Scanning, Stay on, Stay off
- Control positioning light: Light up when Scanning, Stay on, Stay off
- Navigation light: Flashing, Not Flashing
- Set readable barcode types
- One-click enable/disable all barcodes, one-click restore defaults
- Receive barcode scanner scanning data
- Display battery level
- Display firmware version
- Display whether the barcode scanner has data in buffer
- One-click to clear data in buffer
- Set whether to clear cache at startup
- Enable auto buffer uploading
- Restore the factory settings
Steps to use¶
- Click on "Platform Description" at the top to check if your device meets the environmental requirements of the corresponding platform in the document.
- Open Inateck's official github: https://github.com/Inateck-Technology-Inc
- Select the SDK of corresponding platform that you need to configure.
- Find the README.md section and follow the steps to configure your project.